Thursday 16 January 2014

Tassel Dreamers heading off to Supergraph!



Ohhh it is so hot!

Here's me thinking, holidays I can make, make, make to my hearts content!
This heatwave has hit Melbourne right between the eye's!
I have managed a few things :)

These Tassel Dreamers are heading to Supergraph, an art fair here in Melbourne, in February.
Supergraph is a Graphic Art/ Illustration fair but these beauties not being paper goods are going to be in the Supergraph shop for a bit of difference!
The Dreamers have been described as having a graphic quality to them, which I'm rather pleased about.

Cool change tomorrow, looking forward to that! :)



 
 








7 comments:

  1. They're beautiful! Good luck at the art fair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo much prettiness (and I never get tired of seeing that blue wall)! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them....I now think of you as 'tassel' queen! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stay cool Pippa! And they are fabulous creations! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, they're sooo beautiful, Pippa!! I adore them! They'll sell in a flash! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very creative Pippa :)

    I own a flowershop in New Jersey, America. so if you want to send flowers to loved ones here in North NJ., check out my website :))

    www.europeanpetals.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.