Wednesday 23 January 2013

KNOT SCHOOL.....Knot #3


Welcome to KNOT SCHOOL


Today is the third in a series of posts, where I show you 7 basic Macramé knots.
You have been watching me for the past 18 months now it's your turn!

If a knot could be sexy? Then this is it!

KNOT #3
Half Knot Twist 



Start with the Larks Head knot
a- now complete one Square Knot. b- start here for the next knot!
and tighten!


a- note the pattern forming. b- always use the outer twine, opposite the side the pattern is forming on!
 
and tightened
lets do the twist!
 


Let me know, how you go?
Pippa




3 comments:

  1. Hi Pippa, Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog! I'm finally having a look at yours and It's awesome (you have superb taste in chairs!) wanna shoot me an email to shinelittlelight@gmail.com with your address and I'll get some sunflower seeds to you! It might almost be a tad late to plant for this summer - but next spring.... Magic! *s*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely a sexy knot:-) I remember learning this one at school waaay back when, but could never have repeated it now without your skilled guidance. I'm so thrilled that you're sharing this with us, Pippa:-)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.