Wednesday 21 November 2012

:: Planter and Tassel

 Another hanger!
A great home for your air plant collection of a slow growing cactus!
I have used an indigo glaze and covered the slab pot with loads of pattern...I bet you can see the Bitossi influence now?


 I have used natural twine with a gold and indigo ouch bead!

 A new tassel colour!
TEAL, it's lovely and very MC!
I should of done this colour sooner....and look it matches the handsome German!




Click here to see some Tassel Bling!


:Pippa

psst hopefully the kiln firing goes well overnight and I will have more to show tomorrow!

5 comments:

  1. Just catching up with all your posts! Wow, so glad you've got back into the clay, love the combination! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the blue one. A lovely modern twist on an oldie but a goodie! G.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous :) That teal colour is just fantastic! Kx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You must be working round the clock to keep coming up with these gorgeous designs. Good job!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.