Thursday 13 September 2012

:: Happy Shop!

 A BIG thanks to all who followed Don's good advice and visited the shop!
It was very nice of him to pop by and pour us all a glass of champagne, don't you think?
Today I sent off my first order, Big Mama Owl, has a new home!


A bit of a side distraction...
I bought this old stool home from school, a bit tattered but full of old school goodness!



Now after some sanding and spray paint, it looks like this!



 A little blue owl for someone special!
I think I will make more, it's too sweet not too, don't you think?


 Hope your well and looking forward to Freaky Friday over at 
Hung Up On Retro, tomorrow?

:Pippa

6 comments:

  1. Yah! Congratulations on your first sale, Pippa! It's a great feeling, isn't it? (Not that I sell much, but when it happens it's a happy day - haha) That stool looks fabulous now too - the legs match your owl! Which, btw, is seriously cute. You are so talented Mrs :) Kx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Pippa, I always look forward to F.F.
    love your revamped school stool and blue owl is gorgeous. Big Mumma is a stunner, I'm sure her new owner is going to love her to bits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck
    with creations
    and shop
    x ... ***

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go on the first sale! That was fast! I love the way the stool looks. You did a great job on it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great stool. Love how it came up. Check out that owl - I'm excited.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks all and thanks to odd&old for popping by!
    Now I just have find a nice hanging plant for the stool and I'm set! :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.