Saturday 26 May 2012

:: Triplex Lamp LOVE

 
I love lamps, and this one a has a lovely story.......read the story here

I chanced upon this blog Mackapar in my early blog days and started to follow.
One of the projects that Ulrika is involved in, is the relaunch of the Triplex Lamp, firstly designed in  1919 Sweden by Johan Petter Johansson.

Her blog outlines their journey and is worth a perusal, especially if you love a good design story with a happy ending! 
The Lamp is ready for reissue, I would love to have one, mmmmmm.........lets see ?



 Images VIA







:P
 

2 comments:

  1. That is a gorgeous lamp...and so versatile. What's not to love?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is a beautiful iconic piece! I love it when people revitalise forgotten artspieces :) Kx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.