Saturday 29 October 2011

:: Thrift finds, comes up Apples!

Tassie Blackwood Apple, Arabia Finland Jam Pot, English Egg cup.

Biltons side plate, Staf UK.

Midwinter Moon plate, UK.

Ridgway Roselands, lidded dish,  UK.

Amber glass apple dish.
These are my recent finds, all from the Frankston area, in op shops, thrift shops and side of the road garage sales...but the winner is the Arabia Finland Jam Pot, $1.00.
Amazing!!!!
I'm not always this lucky but the thrift gods were on my side.

What's been your best find recently?

3 comments:

  1. Wow - you scored some great wares! Love the apple theme : ) Hmmm, my fave score of late would have to be the maps of Port Phillip Bay and Western Port Bay that I recently bought from 'the man'. Hoping to pop one up on the wall this week : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pippa. Found you via a comment on another blog and wanted to become your newest follower. Nothing better than seeing more followers when you blog.

    Have a great day (-:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Linda your very welcome, I had a quick sneaky at your blog..very nice!
    Loving the maps Donna, didn't see them when I was last in, great find! It so addictive this thrifting! :)
    Must have pics!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.